PLAN YOUR VISIT
Our tasting room is open from Thursday through Sunday. We offer seated, curated tasting flights that explore our portfolio of Texas wines. We also offer wines by the bottle and glass for those that wish to relax and sip at their own pace. We hope you come to visit with family or friends and enjoy our little slice of heaven.
A few notes to help you plan your visit
- Reservations are recommended. While our tasting room accepts walk-ins based on capacity, an appointment guarantees a reserved a table at one of our indoor lounging areas.
- Tasting flights include 5 wines and are $22 per person for a standard tasting and $25 per person for an all-reds flight.
- Wine Club Members receive complimentary tasting flights or a glass of wine for themselves and up to three guests, respective to their membership level.
- Curated Tastings are approximately 1 hour in length.
- We are family and pet friendly! Furry friends are allowed inside the tasting room and must be kept on leash.
- We offer hearty artisanal cheese boards with accoutrements and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages. No outside food or alcohol is allowed.
- For parties greater than 8, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blacksmith Shop Experience
For those seeking an authentic Texas wine tasting experience, enjoy a private tasting in the Blacksmith Shop. Originally used for live blacksmithing decades ago, this rustic tasting space retains the charm and flare of Texas. This tasting experience includes a brief historical walking tour, dedicated tasting ambassador, elevated tasting of 5 wines, and Bluetooth speaker access. This is a wine tasting you won’t forget!
Note: 4 guest minimum. This charming venue is not temperature controlled. Cancellations are accepted for a full refund up to 48-hours before the scheduled reservation time. *Between November 23-December 31, the venue will be transformed into Santa’s Workshop.*
Christmas Wine Affair Passport
Join us in celebrating the Christmas Wine Affair Passport event from November 27-December 22, 2023 at Meierstone Vineyards. Receive a complimentary tasting and a 15% discount on 3+ bottle purchases of wine. Advance reservations are required, and only Christmas Wine Affair Passport holders are eligible to make this reservation type.
To get your Christmas Wine Affair Passport ticket, visit the Texas Hill Country Wineries website HERE, then make a reservation through our system.
The Virtual Tasting Experience
Here at Meierstone Vineyards, we desire to offer an intimate and curated tasting experience for our guests, regardless of geography. We’re excited to offer this experience from the comfort of your own home via our virtual tastings experience. We think this is especially perfect for a group of friends or family separated by distance, or corporate group events.
Let one of our Wine Ambassadors guide you and your friends or family through a flight of wines and share the story of Meierstone Vineyards. We’ll ship each household matching sets of wine and schedule a virtual tasting session for the group via Zoom or other platform of your choice.
$75 per Virtual Tasting Appointment for up to 12 guests
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Book your hosted virtual tasting appointment online. We need at least two week’s lead time to set your appointment date and time and to deliver the wines to you and your guests. Meierstone Vineyards will send the primary contact a virtual meeting invite for your tasting (let us know if you have a meeting provider preference)
Step 2: Once the virtual appointment is scheduled, purchase the tasting bundle for each location.
Step 3: Meierstone Vineyards will ship the wines.
Step 4: Chill your wines at least an hour before your tasting. At your appointment time, pour your wines, log in, and be ready to taste along with your Wine Ambassador! Tastings last approximately 45 minutes.